*All applicants must be licensed Physical Therapists
To be enrolled, please email, fax, or mail the following:
- Copy of your PT license
- Name, BEST contact information (home address, personal phone number and email address)
- Current business address, phone number and email address
- Gmail address for communication once the participation list of each series is established for ease of communication and distribution of educational materials
Once the application is reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email and the option to solidify your spot in the course upon receipt of payment.
We accept cash or check (made out to Folsom Physical Therapy) or you can pay through PayPal (our account name is Seminars@folsomphysicaltherapy.com)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What if I cannot make all the course dates for the series I register for?
- We cannot guarantee accommodations to those who do not attend all of the course days in a series by prorating the cost or guaranteeing a make-up date. If we offer the same series at some point in the future, and there is space in the specific session requested, we will consider accommodating the request. We cannot guarantee a free make-up class though.
If I do not attend all of the sessions associated with the series I register for, how will the CEU’s I receive and potential for earning a Folsom Physical Therapy Long-term certificate be affected?
- Participants will receive a certificate reflecting the number of CEU’s earned directly correlated with the hours of the course attended at the end of the series. To earn a Folsom Physical Therapy Long-term certificate, participants must attend all the course dates associated with each series.
Can I take photographs, or make video or auditory recording of the course?
- No. For many reasons, including the fact that we must protect the privacy of the other participants, we cannot allow any photographs, recording or filming/videoing to occur during our courses.
If you have any questions please contact Kocus at firstname.lastname@example.org