Info & FAQ’s
- New Patient Packet
- Men’s Health Packet
- Women’s Health Packet
- Pediatric Health Packet
- Vestibular Packet
Optional Equipment Price List
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your cancellation policy?
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations. If sufficient notice is not given then a cancellation fee of $85 will be owed by the patient.
- Why don’t you take my insurance or any HMO’s?
We are not contracted with certain carriers because their reimbursement rates are too low to cover our own costs.
- What is done during the evaluation?
A licensed physical therapist will evaluate your condition to determine the best treatment plan for your diagnosis, while considering your doctor’s orders and requests. During the visit, the therapist may carry out tests and ask you to perform exercises to assess your condition.
- What should I wear to the appointments?
Gym attire and anything that will allow the therapist to better assess the area being evaluated. For example, if you are being treated for your knee, please wear shorts.
- How long will I need to be in therapy?
This depends on the results of our evaluation, your doctor’s request, and any insurance limitations. If you are self-paying, the therapist takes into consideration your out-of-pocket expense and will arrive at the most financially reasonable treatment schedule for you.
- Does your facility have a pool?
No, for a very definite reason. Aquatics can be a suitable transition for someone temporarily requiring partial weight-bearing status, but should not be a substitute for land-based exercise and training.
Accepted / In Network Insurances
- All Authorized Workers Compensation
- Auto; Med Pay only
- Blue Cross PPO (including PersCare and Valley Clerks)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shields PPO
- Great West PPO
- Principal Life PPO
- State of CA CalPers
- Tricare/Triwest with pre-authorization
- United Health Care PPO (including Definity Health)
- Valley Clerks
- Medicare Advantage Plans PPO
- Tricare Prime – with pre-authorization
- Tricare Standard – needs no pre-authorization
- Tricare for Life – no pre-authorization
- Humana PPO
Accepted / Out of Network
- Aetna PPO
- Cigna Health PPO
- Delta Health Systems PPO
- PacifiCare PPO
- HealthNet PPO
- Hills Physician
- HMOs (Kaiser, etc.)
- Western Health
- Auto Liens